jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

Andre's mother


     ·         In the church
  • ·        (Andre’s childhood)


Andre: Mom, I really don’t believe God can be too cruel as the priest has mentioned. He seems to be kind and patient.

Andre’s mother: Don’t be silly, you’re only 12 years old, you’re too young to think that it might exist aa heaven or a hell. You just have to remember the words of our priest and live as if God were next to you all the time.

Andre: He sits in front of the cross and he starts crying
I’m not good enough to live with God next to me. He’s already hating me. I see myself in hell with no soul, without love and being burned. I know everybody’s disapproval for my actions. God and you dear mom, specially you, you’re never going to forgive all my sins. He cries while he looks at her.

Andre´s mother: You’re just a kid! You don’t have sins. God loves everybody.

Andre: He doesn’t love me because I’m gay. How could He and you love me? He runs out of the church.

Andre’s mother: She opens her mouth to say something, but she stands alone in front of the cross. She breaths and looks at the sky.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario